Friday, April 15, 2011

Cards by Friends

I've been meaning to post these sooner but have been so busy each evening I've barely even sat down at the computer.

This first card was made for me by one of my dear friends from work.  I found it on my desk one morning when arriving at work.  I have to say, it really made my day.  I have it hanging on my cubicle at work to remind me every day just how sweet it was for her to make it for me.  Thank you Berta, I love it!!


This card was made by Brittney.  I love the colors she chose for this and how beautiful it turned out.  She made this card for a friend.  I'm sure the recipient will love it!


Tomorrow we have a workshop and I'm really looking forward to it.  It will be so much fun to have a day with the girls stamping and making beautiful things. 

Have a great weekend!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors