Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Special Birthday

A dear friend is turning 90 next week.  Ninety, can you imagine!  So several people are going to be sending cards to this "young" man to celebrate this special day.

Here are two of the cards I made for him.  One from me and one from someone else to give him.

This first card uses the stamp set See Ya Later - which you can get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration (with the purchase of $50 before tax and shipping).  Isn't it cute?  There are three other stamps in the set that are all fun to use.


Maybe I should have counted the candles to see if there are 90 of them, I don't think he'll be counting them, so I think it's okay!  ha ha

This 2nd card is just a simple card using Sassy Salutations and Harvest Blessings.


Thank you for stopping in today.  

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors