Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Billy!

Today my first born turns 32 years old!  I just don't know where the time went, but boy oh boy, did it every!  Next week my "baby" turns 28.  I don't think I can call him baby anymore, but I still do, just when we're together.   

You know the saying about the Cobbler's family having no shoes, well the same was almost true Sunday when I realized I hadn't made a card for Billy and we were going out for brunch.  I can't remember ever thinking up and throwing something together so quickly!  Thank goodness for Gorgeous Grunge and the fact that boys don't get too excited over cards to start with.  


He has learned though, over the years, that he needs to look at the back and lo and behold, he actually was impressed with my "back of the card" stamp.  He said "You have a stamp with your name and information on it."  Wooo hooo, he noticed and commented!    Made Momma Happy!


It was a great time going out with him for brunch.  Next week I'll be finding a time to go out with Robert for his 28th Birthday!  February is just a tad busy.

Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Real Red
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge (w-130514 / c-130517), Remembering Your Birthday (inside sentiment) (w-131347 / c-131350)
Ink:  Pacific Point, Real Red

Sweet and Simple!

Thank you for looking in today.  If you're one of the lucky ones, do you have the day off today for President's Day?  I do!!!  The girls and I are gathering to make swap cards for Spring Fling that we're attending next Sunday.  Going to be a FUN day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors