Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine Gold

Thanks to Sandi MacIver for this quick and easy yet totally beautiful card idea!  She used a larger heart in the center and I wanted more room inside for writing, so went with a smaller heart die cut.


Begin with a standard card size of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2 and scored at 4 1/4".  Cut a piece of the Fancy Foil Designer Vellum (Gold) (133363) 5 1/2" x 3 3/4".  Attach it to the front of your card with Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape (133000).

Place the open card with the vellum onto your Big Shot and cut the center heart out with your size choice from the Hearts Collection Framelits (125599).  Cut out a smaller heart out of Gold Foil Sheets (132622)




Using the Circle Card Thinlits Die and Label Card Thinlits Die cut out the xoxo and the i{heart}u for placing on the card.  I also used the (retired) Expressions Thinlits Die to cut out "love" from the Gold Foil Paper.

So pretty, so fast and so easy!

Thank you for looking in today - I hope I've been able to share something beautiful with you.

Hugs,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors