Sunday, February 16, 2014

Workshop Fun

No post of anything I made today, but instead here are some pictures from Saturday's workshop.  A small group but with online orders and a couple through email, Mary's workshop earned her TONS of free product.  I love it when my Hostesses can earn everything they want and more!  During Sale-a-Bration, Hostesses earn an additional $30 free product with a qualifying order!  Woo hooo!

I first made this card at my upline's Regional we had last weekend and just fell so in love with it and knew the girls would love it too.

This one was made by Mary Fontes (today's Hostess) and I loved how she added the sweet little heart inside as it will be going to her Grandson.  Love the heart for love, but it also passes as a great tongue!  The Tangerine Tango button looks great too.


From left to right:  Linda, Kristi, Marie, Mary.

Here's Marie's Gator.  She used a green button.

Here's Linda's card, still in progress.  You'll notice Linda has her favorite things surrounding her.  A bowl of chocolate (which was empty when she arrived, so I quickly had to fill that baby up!) and her Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus.  My favorite also!

Another Starbucks Junkie - we all love our Starbucks! 

And of course our helper, Kitten.  She just has to be in the middle of it all.  Bless her heart, she loves to stretch out and enjoys craft time as much as we do.

Thank you for looking in today.  May you have a Blessed Sunday.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE!!!! Love the button accent (I didn't have enough of those for weSTAMP Regionals! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Lorri - I don't have the button die, so we needed real buttons. I've seen several versions of this alligator but I still love this one (the one you shared with us) BEST!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors