Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pleasant Poppies Birthdays

This is going to be a fast post as it's been a LONG, LONG day and this old girl's bones are ready for bed!  (yes, I write and schedule these to post in the morning, before going to bed the night before.)  

Today is my sister-in-law's 50th birthday!  Yikes!!!  So a pretty card is needed, don't you think.  I thought about doing something funny, but I'm not sure she's crazy about turning 50, so figured I'd go with some pretty poppies instead.

This was really very simple and I really like how it turned out.  Two of my favorite colors together are Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe, so I thought they would really go well for this card concept.



Stamps well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Wild Wasabi and Black StazOn
Stamps:  Pleasant Poppies (w-132061 / c-129499), Label Something (w-130595 / c-130598)
Punches:  Modern Label (119849), Artisan Label (130920)
Dimensionals

Thank you for looking in today.  The weekend is closer, won't be long now!

Have a great day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors