Friday, February 7, 2014

Stamp-a-Stack of Watercolor

Here's a sneak peek at today's Stamp-a-Stack.  Quick and easy idea I found from Patty Bennett.  Thanks Patty for the great fast and easy cards.

More details to follow.  Since it's now Friday at 12:40 a.m. (posting is usually done earlier and pre-scheduled for midnight) and I'm just now getting this done, I think I'll head to bed and post more about this later.  Actually its very self explanatory and I'll bet you can figure it out.




Stamps Well With Others Recipe:

Card Stock:  Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray

DSP:  Watercolor Wonder (132994)
Ink:  Basic Gray, Calypso Coral
Stamps:  Peaceful Petals (w-133104 / c-133107), Lots of Thanks (w-129687 / c-129690)
Ribbon:  1/2" Seam Binding Daffodil Delight (125583)

Big weekend ahead with Stamp-a-Stack tonight and my upline's weSTAMP Team Regional Event!  I'm doing a display and a demonstration... I'm so excited!  I'll share more later!

Happy Friday!

Donna

2 comments:

  1. Loved your demonstration. I was mulling over this kit and have decided to go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice Jackie! I think it's a really great set. Fun to color and fun to just stamp and layer with masking!

    Thanks for liking my demo at Regional. I felt like I talked 100 mph. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors