Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin - February 2014

This is the best My Paper Pumpkin kit so far and Stampin' Up is telling us that the kits are going to be getting better.  I admit I've wondered about keeping my subscription.  Yes, I know, I shouldn't say that if I want you to be a My Paper Pumpkin customer, but, I believe in being honest with my customers and any future customers.  The best thing to do is give it a try for yourself.

After opening and assembling one of the gift bags in this kit (and there are FIVE of them inside), my faith is renewed in a nice surprise of My Paper Pumpkin arriving in my mailbox each month.


Here's the quick bag I put together.  The letters are pre-printed and perforated then all you have to do is pop them out and attach them with a dimensional.  The outside circle is already in color and the starburst is white, just waiting to be stamped with one of the two stamps that comes with the kit.  One with dots (that I used) and one with stripes, that I'll use on my next one.


The bags are super strong and sturdy.  Attach the ribbon through the pre-punched grommets, personalize it and even decorate the bag with DSP.  I just didn't take the time to do that for this first one.


I hope you'll think about signing up for My Paper Pumpkin.  Give it a try for a couple of months and see what you think.  Sign up before March 31st and you will receive a FREE set of In-Color Stampin' Write Markers - a $14.95 value with your Welcome Kit.

Be sure to list me as your Demonstrator - Sign up at www.mypaperpumpkin.com - Donna Kish - Phoenix, Arizona.  I look forward to hearing from you as a new customer!

Thanks for coming by today to see my blog.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors