Friday, June 15, 2018

Casing the Catty with Vases

Isn't it great that our catalog has so many great examples of cards and projects?  It is especially nice when my brain can't come up with an idea! 

So today, I'm going to CASE a card from page 45 in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog.  Today's card was designed using the Varied Vases Bundle.  This bundle contains 34 Photopolymer stamps and a punch for three vases, one flower and a leaf.  I love punches!

My Recipe:
Pineapple Punch (cardstock, not a punch!) 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Grapefruit Grove - 3 3/8" x 3"
Whisper White - 3 1/4" x 2 7/8"
Whisper White scraps for stamping and punching
Embossing Folder - Petal Burst

Stamps - Varied Vases
Ink - Blackberry Bliss, Lemon Lime Twist, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink

Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon - criss-crossed behind the Grapefruit Grove
Faceted Dots


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Fabulous Friday!

~ Donna

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Great way to showcase the new pineapple color. Love the texture. I don't remember this card. Maybe I need to pay more attention. Have a good weekend.

    Chris R. From Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely changed up the colors, ribbon and embossing folder. I just needed a starting point. I see new things in the catalog every time I open it. LOL Have a good weekend and hope you're feeling better!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors