Sunday, June 10, 2018

More Pretty Papers

Something tells me I'm going to be needing more of the Garden Impressions DSP.  I'm using it on so many things.  Just wait until you see it in real life, it is beautiful!


I had an extra square already inked up from a previous card and thought it would look pretty on this paper.

Recipe:
Melon Mambo - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4
Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"

Melon Mambo - 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Whisper White - cut with Stitched Shapes - 2 5/8" x 2 5/8"


I added some left over DSP inside to give some extra color.

Stamps - Abstract Impressions
Ink - Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive.


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors