Monday, June 4, 2018

Waterfront Birthday

Happy Birthday to my Hubby today!

This is where he would rather be, in the mountains, near the water and in the pines, instead of in Phoenix, especially since we're now officially into triple digits every day and still in the 80's and 90's at night time.  Ugh!



Recipe:
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Pear Pizzazz - 5" x 3 3/4"
Blueberry Bushel (new in-color) - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
Whisper White - 4 5/8" x  3 3/8"


I started with the water and worked my way up the card. 

The large water area is Blueberry Bushel, stamped off once, then the "z" shaped water full strength Blueberry Bushel.

Grass - Pear Pizzazz and then the mountains done with Smoky Slate.

Sky - Pool Party - stamped off once for each stamp - using the large water area stamp, turned upside down.  It shouldn't be a solid look so the white areas can be "clouds".  The sun is stamped with So Saffron, although I think Daffodil Delight would have been better. 

Lastly, stamp the tree's with Old Olive and stamp the little dots with Blueberry Bushel, stamped off once.


Inside the Happy Birthday is from Happy Birthday Gorgeous, stamped with Blueberry Bushel.

Thank you for looking in today.  It's MONDAY again!

~ Donna



Product List

4 comments:

  1. Today we were still decent temp wise as well as the last two days. Before that it was so hot and humid! I think we will have showers Wednesday and Thurs and more heat. Whatever. I was wondering how the new blueberry bushel would look with this set. It is pretty. I bought it finally but have not used it. Happy birthday to your husband - I bet he loves the card! It is really pretty and looks so serene!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did like it! But he's partial, he likes all my cards. Bless his heart!

      I really like the Blueberry Bushel. I think it's very pretty!

      Delete
    2. Checking on notifications... they stopped. :(

      Delete
  2. I have always liked art and craft. This is so good. I am also making a card for my granny’s birthday. This card is really pretty and thanks a lot for sharing the steps. We are celebrating my granny’s 65th birthday next month in one of the Chicago venues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors