Saturday, June 16, 2018

Thank You Big Time

Have you seen the new Animal Outing set in the new Annual Catalog?  There are some really fun stamps in this set and I can't wait to play with them some more.

For today, we're going to do the Rhino with his little Birdie friend.


Recipe:
Tranquil Tide - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Tranquil Tide - 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"

Whisper White - for stamping and die cutting (approximately 3" x 3" and 1 1/2" x 1 1/2")
Stampin' Blends - Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake



Thank you for looking in today!  Have a great weekend!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Great coloring and oh so cute. Love the jaunty tilts and all is perfect with the background DSP.

    Chris R. From Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! I'm sorry I'm behind here. For some reason blogger doesn't notify me when a comment is left. Argh! I'm hoping that is fixed now. I'll know soon as you post again! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors