Saturday, June 2, 2018

Team Swap - Lorri Heiling

Today I want to share with you Lorri Heiling's swap card from our team meeting earlier this week.  Two reasons... I love her card and how it comes together, 2nd, I worked a 12 hour day on Friday and my new rocking chair is calling me to come snuggle and nap!



Recipe:
Fresh Fig - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Share What You Love Designer Series Paper - 4 1/4" x 1 1/2"
Fresh Fig 3" x 3" to Dry Emboss and then die cut with Stitched Shapes
Crumb Cake scrap 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" to mat the Stitched Shape square
Classic Weave Ribbon - 10" - 12" 
Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4" inside 

Stamps: Love What You Do
Inks: Fresh Fig, Sahara Sand


Thank you Lorri for a fun swap!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Eek a 12 hour day at the office?

    Love Lori's card. I think I will be CASEing it when I get that embossing folder. I am liking the Fresh Fig moreso latey than when it came out.

    Rest up and have a good weekend.


    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long hours in an election year is standard procedure. This is just the beginning, proofing the ballot names for them to be on the ballot correctly.

      You'll love this folder. It is so pretty and leaves a great impression on the paper.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors