Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Paper Piecing Vases

How about some Paper Piecing?  You know, the first time I saw that on someone's blog, I thought it said Paper Piercing - you know, like poking holes in something.  I couldn't for the life of me see any holes poked anywhere, so I read it more carefully and realized it was PIECING...  ha ha ha!  Have you ever done that?  So embarrassing... and yet, here I am sharing it with you! 


The Varied Vases Bundle is so much fun to use and the possibilities are endless.  Today I stamped the vases onto the base piece of paper and then added the flowers and leaves.  To get your vases nice and straight - line them up on your grid paper - stamp side down.


This way you can simply place your clear block over the stamps and they are ready to ink up and stamp.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Lovely Lipstick - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"

Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper - stamped and punched with Varied Vases


Stamps:  Varied Vases
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Calypso Coral


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Lots of fun. Love the colors and the Paper with them. Doing ok. Still computer problems. Gall bladder is functioning well so I am having a colonoscopy and another type of test the 29th. Feeling ok for the most part. Behind as usual.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to hear from you. The 29th doesn't sound like a very fun day, but one of those necessary things. Feel better and just enjoy some quiet time!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors