Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Detailed Congrats!

Another card from our Make and Takes.  I just love this beautiful detail on this band.  It comes from Detailed Bands Dies.  Isn't it gorgeous?


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Lovely Lipstick - 4" x 5 1/4"
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - 3 3/4" x 5"
Lovely Lipstick - for die cutting the band
Whisper White - die cut with Stitched Rectangles 1 1/4" x 3 1/4"

Stamps:  Seriously the Best
Ink:  Petal Pink


Thank you for looking in today.  

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a vibrant card! I don't seem to make many congratulations cards. What does that say about me? I love the flowered side of the DSP, I guess I am not the girly girl type. Thank goodness for double sided paper. This is lovely with everything coordinated. I had to look to see what you used for that scrolled piece. So fun. I would probably never place that on a flowery background but it works so well and then the big congrats just finished it off. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I wouldn't have thought it would go well on flowery background either, but I really think it works! It's on my next order, unless I just ordered it... I'll know soon when my order arrives! ha ha!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors