Monday, March 9, 2020

Seriously Thanks!

Here is one of the beautiful cards we made at our Team Meeting last week.  Love when Lorri gives us such pretty projects to make.   The stamp set we used on all the cards I'll be sharing with you is from the 2020 Mini Catalog on page 60 - Seriously the Best for $19.00.  I love the big bold words used in this set.



Petal Pink - 4 1/4" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - 2 3/4" x 4"
Petal Pink - 2 1/2" x 7 1/4", scored and folded at 3 5/8" (flap piece)
Whisper White - 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" (inside flap piece)
Whisper White - Die Cut Scallop/Stitched rectangle 3" x 2" size


Stamps:  Seriously the Best (151712)
Ink: Old Olive


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Love this fun fold. Thanks for the measurements. I bet you had a great time at your team meeting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris!

      We always have a great time! I love getting new ideas and projects, especially when my brain is too tired to think them up!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors