Monday, March 30, 2020

Keep Your Distance!

I was looking through my Designer Series Papers and came across this one.  I knew instantly I had to make a card with it and share!

Did you know that you can get the Dinoroar DSP for FREE between now and March 31st with a $50.00 order?  That's right, this fun Designer Series Paper has been added to the Sale-a-bration list.  Be sure to use the right code though.  Dinoroar Designer Series Paper - 155882 FREE



Recipe:
Flirty Flamingo - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Dinoroar Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 2 7/8" x 4 1/8"
Dinoroar Designer Series Paper - 2 3/4" x 4"

Stamps: Dino Days
Ink:  Lovely Lipstick, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz
Punch:  Tailored Tag

Simply had to get in on the 6' rule to make someone smile!  Since we obviously don't have the sentiment I used inside, I made it myself on Word and printed it out 




Thank you for looking in today!  Please stay safe and honestly, do stay away from people you don't know, wash your hands and keep positive!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors