Sunday, March 8, 2020

Hello Sunshine

As promised, here is another card made using the beautiful Best Dressed Designer Series Papers.  Today's card though, uses the pretty flowered sides, as well as the lovely dotted paper.


This card has many layers, but they are layers made for strength.  While our Whisper White Thick Cardstock is perfectly strong on it's own, when I find myself out of that paper, I use just our regular Whisper White Cardstock and strengthen it up with layers.

Recipe (OUTSIDE): 
Whisper White - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Lovely Lipstick - 4" x 5 1/4"
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Best Dressed Designer Series Paper - die cut with Stitched Nested Labels
Whisper White - die cut with small tag from Stitched Labels

Recipe (INSIDE)
Lovely Lipstick - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 7/8" x 5 1/4"
Scrap from DSP along the bottom
Last of the DSP along the envelope.


Stamps:  Under My Umbrella (Bundle) with Punch
Ink:  Lovely Lipstick


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Ack, my comment didn't post for this cute card. I like the green focal piece on there. I placed an order on Friday and the umbrella bundle was included. I will be all set to CASE once my order arrives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I just hate it when I make a post on someone's blog and it doesn't manage to post. Ugh!

      CASE away!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors