Thursday, March 26, 2020

Hello from Leftovers

My apologies for being MIA lately!  No excuse other than just being on burn-out I think.  Last week we had our Presidential Preference Election and while I didn't work the midnight hours like in a full on Primary or General Election, the hours were enough on top of all the COVID-19 challenges, that when I was done for the day, all I wanted to do was rock in my chair, watch some Big Bang Theory DVD's and play games on my tablet!  Then, beginning a week ago, I've been telecommuting and I have to say, I like not having to drive to the office to do my work.  Traffic can be bad moving cats out of the way some mornings, especially since I can sleep in and then feed them later.  They don't like that change much.  They're cats, they'll adjust - or work harder to get me up earlier!  The littlest one is the most persistent alarm for food and she dances all over me until I get up! 

Wednesday we had our first ever Telemedicine appointment with the Dermatologist to look at a couple of things hubby was concerned about.  Well, knowing they would see what was behind him from the camera view on the computer, I had to do some serious tidying around my craft area.  In doing so, I found some left over kits and thought, hey, I can whip one of these together and have a nice card to send out, just because!



Recipe:
Petal Pink - 4 1/4" x 10", scored and folded at 4 3/8"
Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper - 4" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)
Petal Pink scrap - Petal Labels Die Floral
Whisper White scrap - Petal Labels Die Oval

Stamp Hello - Good Morning Magnolia
Ink - Memento Black

Thank you for looking in today.  Stay safe, stay inside and stay six feet away if you have to go out!

Hugs,
Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors