Thursday, March 5, 2020

March 2020 Swap Card

I tried to post this for Wednesday and the computer just wasn't having it and I wasn't in a mood to fight with the computer.  I can't win those battles most of the time.  HA!

This was my swap card for our team meeting on Monday.  When I saw the sentiments in Thanks for the Laughs, I knew exactly how I wanted to use them!





Recipe:

Poppy Parade - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8"
Whisper White - 1 7/8" x 5 1/4"
Peaceful Poppies - 1 5/8" x 5"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)

Whisper White - 3/4" x 2 1/2" (for sentiment)
Poppy Parade - 7/8" x 2 5/8"

Whisper White - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" die cut with Stitched Shapes circles
Poppy Parade - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" die cut with Stitched Shapes scallop

Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon - about 16"



Isn't this just too cute?  We all have friends that at least one of you was the "bad influence", right?

Thank you for looking in today. 

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Had to smile, I was going to bring out the pig set to make a couple cards today. What timing! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we both love those sweet piggies! Great minds! ;)

      Can't wait to see what you make.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors