Monday, March 2, 2020

So Very Vellum Easter Promise

Tomorrow starts the 2nd release of Sale-a-Bration items.  Today I'm showing off one of them that I think is really pretty.  The beautiful dotted paper used below is called So Very Vellum Specialty Designer Series Paper.

This really looks so pretty and delicate.  The papers come in Pool Party, Purple Posy and Soft Sea Foam.  This one is Purple Posy, but I used it with Highland Heather.



Recipe:
Highland Heather - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
So Very Vellum DSP - 4" x 5 1/4"
Highland Heather - 3 1/8" x 3 5/8"
Whisper White - 3" x 3 1/2"

Stamps:  Easter Promise
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends - Highland Heather, Old Olive



Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday, ugh, did I say that?  ha ha ha!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! This is so pretty and so spring-like. Teddy and I will have to go up the block and see if the crocus are coming up yet on their bank that faces south. They seem to sprout earlier than other beds. They have both yellow and the purple ones. Weird weather here though. Yesterday it was in the 60s and today it is in the 30s cold with a bit of wind and terribly gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to say I really like how you showcased the texture to the vellum. One of the best I have seen to really show the texture. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors