Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ditto Day

Last year I started, or attempted to start, doing a "Ditto Day" where I would copy something out of the Catalog.  I thought maybe I'd try again since I didn't get very far last year... hehe.

This card was actually picked out by Brittney.  We had planned to do it at her workshop in June, but ended up working a lot of overtime hours and I just didn't have a chance to work it up.  So I did it this past week while I had some quiet time when hubby was out of town.


Page 138 in the Current Annual Catalog.

Stamp Set:  From My Heart (w-126555 / c-126557)
Cardstock:  Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla,
DSP:  Fan Fair (126918)
Ink:  Stampin' Write Markers:  Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals
Tools:  Labels Collection Framelits Die (125598) and Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003), Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (124187), Stampin' Pierce Mat (126199), Framed Tulips Embossing Folder (121809).

Contact me for all you need to make this beautiful card and many others in our newest Annual Catalog.  I look forward to hearing from you!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors