Sunday, July 8, 2012

Petite Purse Square Box

The Petite Purse Die is fast becoming one of my favorites!  I found this great little box with a tutorial on LeeAnn Greff's blog.  It takes a little practice to get it squared up, but that's probably just me!  haha!



You'll need to cut four (4) purses from using the Petite Purse Die (125606).  You could make it with all DSP, but using half in card stock gives it a much stronger body and will hold up so much better.  Here I used Floral District DSP (126919) and Lucky Limeade for the cardstock.  The ribbon is retired, but I thought it made a perfect addition to the button.

Thanks for peeking in! 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors