Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stamp a Stack Twist

I just had to share a couple of pictures from Friday's Stamp-a-Stack.  I just love it when the creativity comes out in the girls.  Look at how JoAnn changed up the basic card a bit and I really love how it turned out.

JoAnn's

The Plan:


We also had a guest "helper".  Suzi was very precariously sitting on the Simply Scored which was sitting on top of the supply box.  That cat has good balance!  She loves to be in the middle of everything.

Hope you had a great weekend.  We had rain, wonderful rain, here on Saturday!  I was hoping for more today, but it doesn't look very promising outside.

Happy Stamping!
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors