Thursday, July 12, 2012

Stamp a Stack - July

Well, I'm all ready for Friday night's Stamp-a-Stack with the girls.  I love SAS night, it's relaxed and fun and I even find time to create some things at the same time!  Woo Hoo!

Here's what we'll be doing tomorrow.


The original card I saw actually used a pretty red button instead of the ribbon, but when making 50 plus sets for Stamp a Stack, buttons weren't a very good option since there are limited number of reds in the button containers.  Perfect for personal projects, but tough to do with a large number of the same thing.

Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red and Summer Smooches DSP.
Tools:  Postage Stamp Punch, 1" Square Punch, Small Heart Punch and Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Stamp used here from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
Ink:  StazOn Jet Black

For those of you joining us tomorrow night after work, we'll see you then (if not sooner at work!  haha).

Happy Friday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors