Monday, July 2, 2012

Reason to Smile Card Made

The great part of being a Demonstrator is being able to pre-purchase the fun new stuff before anyone else.  Wouldn't YOU love to be able to do that too?  Ask me how and I'll be happy to show you!



Since I received my set early, here is a cute card I made up with it this afternoon.  So much fun to work with.  I think my next one will have a little darker color on the flower, but in real life, it looks so much better.


Stamp Set:  Reason to Smile (w-131274 / c-131275 $5.00 codes) and Petite Pairs (w-122495 / c-122497)
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Gumball Green Stampin' Write Marker
Tools:  1/2" Daffodil Delight Seam Binding (125583), Large Oval Punch (119855), Scallop Oval Punch (119856)

Thanks for peeking in... don't forget to make your wish list and be sure it's $50.00 so you can get this great $5.00 set!

Happy Stamping and Stamp Well With ME!
Donna

1 comment:

  1. Love the stamp set and what you created with it! I think I want this one too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors