Sunday, July 29, 2012

Frightening Feline

The countdown is on to all the fall holidays and beginning August 1st, you'll be able to start ordering from the 2012 Holiday Catalog so you can begin making all the cards that we enjoy this time of year.

Something wonderful I've discovered with my latest Holiday Pre-Order comes on the back of the DSP Paper packs.  How many times have you had to look in the catalog to see what colors go with the DSP you're using?  Or do you write them on the back so you can see them each time you pull out your pretty papers, like I do?  Well, write and wonder no more... take a look at the back of this pack.  It's from the Holiday Catalog - Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (isn't that a fun name for Halloween paper?).  It lists the Stampin' UP! colors that go with the DSP.  I hope this will be the trend with all the papers, both Holiday, Occasions and Annual.  Wouldn't that be awesome??


And now... my first Halloween Card.  I got the basic idea from Mary Fish she has such great ideas!  I changed this up a bit from what she had and used a different shape behind the kitty and a spider to make it scarier! 
Stamp Set:   Frightening Feline (Wood Only - 128125), Googly Ghouls (w-128060 / c-128063)Paper:  Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper* (126906), Basic Black (121045), Tangerine Tango (111349), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink:  VersaMark Ink Pad (102283)
Cool Tools:  1 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch (119860), Labels Collection Framelits (125598) Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Heat Tool (129053)
Extras:  Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder (123106), Black Embossing Powder (109133), 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon* (127837), Designer Ribbon Slides* (127834)

*Available August 1st in the Stampin' Up! Holiday

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I fell in love with the new Halloween papers the moment I saw them ~ so cool & different from the usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors