Thursday, July 26, 2012

Crystal Effects

Do you ever have a product that you have a love / hate relationship with?  I do... or, I did... No longer though. 

I love Stampin' Up!'s Crystal Effects.  There are so many great things to do with it to make beautiful creations.  It also makes a very nice, fairly quick drying adhesive.  What I had a problem with was the OLD bottle.  It had a long tip on it that always had to be cleaned out after each use or you wouldn't be using it the next time without soaking it in hot water or poking it with a long hat pin.

The new and improved bottle has a clear, short tip and an amazing clear cap that keeps the leftovers in the tip from drying out.  It actually drains back into the bottle very quickly so you can see that it is nice and clear.  I've had mine open several times today and haven't had to unclog it even one time.  It was also used last Saturday at a workshop and I didn't think to look at it afterwards to see if it needed rinsing, but when I picked it up this morning to use - no problem, it worked perfectly!



The picture above is my bottle, the picture in the new Annual Catalog has a picture of the old bottle, but I've checked with some other folks and they've all been receiving the new style. 

So, if you haven't given it a try, I highly recommend that you do.  I think you will love it too!

Have a Crafty Day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors