Friday, July 27, 2012

Christmas Mittens

It must be Christmas in July here at my house.  Lots of Christmas Card creating.  I just love these adorable mittens.  So many variations that can be done with them.  These will be available August 1st in the new Holiday Mini.


I stamped the mittens twice in Gumball Green and twice in Cherry Cobbler.  They are punched (yes, I said punched!) with a brand new punch you will also find in the Holiday Mini.  It punches out the mitten and a scalloped top of a mitten (it matches an adorable stamp)  Then I cut the mitten up and piece it together on the opposite color.

If you are one of my regular customers, you should have received your Holiday Mini in the mail last week.  If you would like to have one, just let me know and I'll get one to you right away.

Happy Crafting!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors