Monday, July 16, 2012

Holiday Mini - Sneak Peek

Last week my Pre-Order arrived from my Holiday Mini!  Woo hooo!!!  I've been playing with my goodies and having a great time!  Just one of the perks of being a Demo... first peek at catalogs and early ordering of "toys"!

I just love the elements I was able to play with here. 

The Mittens were stamped with Make a Mitten in Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler and easily cut out with.... wait for it... the NEW Mitten Builder Punch.  I'm so excited!  I just love the great new punch and you will too.  You will be able to purchase these items from the Holiday Mini beginning in August.  There are so many wonderful new stamps and tools.  I can't wait for you to see it!

The DSP and the ribbon are both from the Annual Catalog.  Be of Good Cheer DSP (126896) and 1/2" Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon.

Check back tomorrow to see another cute card made for the holidays. 

Christmas in July... at least it makes this unbearable heat more bearable.  Coloring snowmen is something cool to think about!

~Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors