This will be our Stamp-a-Stack for July. I don't recall where I got the idea, so if this is your basic design, please let me know so I can give credit. I believe the original didn't have the color mat between the layers, I recall it being all Whisper White. Thinking it needed a bit more color, I chose to pop it out with some Real Red. The packets for SAS will have a variety of colors that match the circles that are punched.
Stamps Well With Others Recipe:
- Begin with Whisper White base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"
- Real Red - 5 1/4" x 4"
- Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"
- DSP: Polka Dot Parade (126902). Used here: Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Marina Mist
- Card stock to match Polka Dot Parade for circle punching.
- 1" Circle Punch (119868), 3/4" Circle Punch (119873)
- Use Stampin' Dimensionals (104430) to pop up some of the circles.
- Add some Basic Jewels (129324) to add a little bling.
- Add your sentiment of choice.
Thank you for looking in today - even if it is very late!