Sunday, July 6, 2014

Flower Pot Four Fast Cards

Creating multiple cards can be so easy with this great pattern.

Make a single layer of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" of the base color you plan to use, then add a layer of 5 1/4" x 4" of Whisper White or Very Vanilla (whichever one matches the DSP you plan to use).  Cut it into four pieces so that you have a corner on each of the four pieces.

Next, make your cards (8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4") and layer it with your DSP (5 1/4" x 4")


Now you're ready to stamp your four "corners" with whatever sentiments you want to use.  I used Four You to make four different cards, but you could easily use the same thing on each card.


Look how beautiful the Rhinestones look colored with the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities.  They just pop!  I wish you could see how beautiful they really are.  The picture just doesn't do it justice.


 
Thank you for looking in today.  I hope this inspires you to make a load of cards to have ready to use at a moment's notice!
 
To purchase any of the items I've shown here, just click on any picture below and you will be taken to my store.  I'd love to have you as my newest customer!
 
Have a Blessed Sunday!
 
~ Donna
 
 


4 comments:

  1. WOW this is a great post and what wonderful projects! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your creativity with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lorri! This was so much fun to do and I'm pleased with how it came out. The concept came from Stamper's X-Press. A lot of great ideas for Demo's there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card idea brought me to your site. Your other cards are absolutely beautiful! I've been scrapping' and Stampin' since 2001. Your's are among the prettiest I've seen! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee, You have just made my day!!! Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

      I actually made these for a stamp-a-stack and realized I didn't give information on doing the 2nd cut properly - so I will work on taking pictures and doing this correctly this weekend and posting the update.

      Thank you again for your comments. I'm still grinning from ear to ear!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors