Thursday, July 10, 2014

Palm Tree Sunset

On Wednesday at the office, one of my co-workers (a man, no less!) was admiring my "fireworks" card that I still had on my desk and commented how nice it looked.  If you missed it, see it here.  Then he said, "its a palm tree".  I said, "what?" knowing full well I hadn't made anything with a palm tree on it.  He tells me, it looks like a palm tree and holds it up for me to see.  Well I'll be.... it DID look like a palm tree (if you changed the colors).  He had just returned a couple of weeks ago from Hawaii, so that probably helped.  :)

My brain immediately went into full speed and here is what I came up with when I got home.  I'm kind of tickled with it! 

 
Thank you for looking in today!  Imagine the possibilities with the stamps you have.  What can you create today?
 
~ Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors