Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Get Your Santa On

Still on a Christmas theme here today, mostly because I really wanted to color this set with my Blendabilities!  They are just so much fun to color with and I've never been disappointed with how the blending turns out. 

These images come from Get Your Santa On (135761) from the Holiday Mini.  Do you have your copy yet?  If you don't have a Demonstrator and would like your very own copy, contact me and I'll send one to you right away!

This set has some really cute images which I'll be sharing with you over the next couple of months.


The background paper used is from the Trim the Tree DSP Stack (135824) with 48 sheets of 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" double-sided designs. 


Here they are side by side, one using Real Red as the base and the other with Garden Green.  My favorite Christmas Colors.  I guess I'm pretty traditional when it comes to Christmas.


Thank you for looking in today.  Back to the office for me, but it was a nice three-day weekend!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors