Thursday, September 25, 2014

BOO! Fun Fall Framelits

These had to be the FASTEST cards I've ever made, that actually were worth sharing.  So many times I make something FAST and end up hating it.  Not these... I think they are adorable (if Halloween can be adorable, of course!)


This is so simple:  Start with an 8 1/2" x 11" - cut in half at 5 1/2" and then score both halves at 4 1/4".  Two bases ready to go.  Do it again and you have FOUR!

Then take a 3rd piece of 8 1/2" x 11" and cut it at 5 1/4" and again at 5 1/4".  You'll have a little piece left over - save it for whatever you need~  Then turn and cut each piece down to 4".  This gives you FOUR tops.

Take the tops (the 5 1/4" x 4") to your Big Shot along with your Fun Fall Framelits Dies (135856) and laying two of them together, center your ghost framelit where you want it and run it through the Big Shot following the Big Shot instructions.


Stamp your sentiments and bats on the cut-out tops.  This one uses the BOO! and the Bats from the September Paper Pumpkin.


Boo to You comes from the EXCLUSIVE Good Greetings Hostess set (ask me how you can earn it for free!) as does the Trick or Treat.  Both stamped in Pumpkin Pie - of course!

I added some googly eyes that I had from last Halloween and then using Stampin' Dimensionals placed along the edges of the ghost and in from the edges of the card stock and centered it over the card base.
 
 
Thank you for looking in today - if you want to order anything you see here, click on the item below to go to my store!

~ Donna

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors