Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Petite Petals Sympathy Bouquet

Sadly it's time for another Sympathy Card for a friend who's elderly Mother passed away this past Friday.  I actually made another version as a thank you in another color yesterday, but I didn't want to show it with a Sympathy Card.  It just didn't seem right.



This great idea comes from a teammate of mine, Jean Piersanti.  I changed up the ribbon placement a bit and chose a different flower from the stamp set Petite Petals (w-133152 / c-133155) and of course the colors... lol, but the concept is hers and I fell in love with it!

I did one with Hello Honey and one with Crisp Cantaloupe.  I like the Cantaloupe one best - so far.
 

Simply stamp your flower on the Whisper White base (5 1/4" x 4") in a bit of round pattern.  It's okay if they overlap.  Then stamp more flowers on a separate piece of Whisper White and punch them out with the Petite Petals punch (133322).  Adhere several flowers with adhesive (104332) or Tombo glue (110755) and the rest pop up with Dimensionals (104430).

The flower stems are cut with Fringe Scissors (133325) and tie them together with Linen Thread (104199).  Use mini glue dots (103683)to stick the stems under the flowers (before you glue or adhere them on).
 

Here's the inside - using Hostess Set Bloom with Hope (w-133949  / c-133952).  Such a great little set.  Let me help you earn your own set by hosting a party.  You can choose this or any other items from the catalog for your Hostess Gifts depending on  your party sales.


Thank you for looking in today.  Come back tomorrow and I'll show you the pretty Thank You card I made for a special customer.

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful Donna! Love the different versions too. Sorry to hear about your friend's mama. I will keep them in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorri. I cased the idea from Jean Piersanti. I loved hers so much I had to give my hand a try at it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors