Monday, September 1, 2014

Christmas Cheer

Christmas Cheer... Isn't this such a sweet and simple stamp.  I love the crispness of the image this stamp produces and the Filigree Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder goes perfectly with it, don't you think?


I added some extra bling by coloring our Rhinestone Basic Jewels with our Blendabilities Markers.  I only wish they would photograph better.  They look beautiful in real life!


Thank you for stopping in today.  I hope this inspires you to make something beautiful.

To find everything used here, click on any of the links below.

Happy Monday!

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors