Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Merry Little Wish

Time for a very quick post before I run out for the day with a group of girls from my stamping team.  We're heading to Tucson, AZ today to meet up with a large group of other Demonstrators from Arizona and probably surrounding areas.  It's going to be so much fun!

On to today's card:

Here is another cute image from Get Your Santa On.  This set has so many great possibilities and combinations.

The base is Cherry Cobbler, matted with a sheet from Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack.


Santa and his hat that is stamped on the inside are colored with our Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities  - LOVE those!


Thank you for looking in today.  Time to get my move on and get on the road!

Have a great weekend.

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors