Saturday, September 27, 2014

Lots of Thanks

I spotted this cute idea on Susan Itell's blog a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with the look.  I changed up the ribbon and guessed on the measurements, but I like how it came out.

This is so easy to do.  I started with what I had on hand for ribbon - in this case Strawberry Slush Thick Bakers Twine (135637).



Then I grabbed some Strawberry Slush card stock (131295), Strawberry Slush Ink (131178), Whisper White card stock (100730) and Back to Black DSP (133700).  Start with a card base of 8 1/2" x 11" cut to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".


The DSP and Whisper White card stock are cut at 2 5/8" x 4".  That would be half of the 5 1/4" that would normally be the cut size I would use if that was a whole piece (5 1/4" x 4")


Stamp your sentiment, back it with a mat and add a sweet little bow! 

For these cards I used Lots of Thanks (w-129687 / c-129690)

 
 
Thank you for looking in today.  If you need any of the supplies here, click on the item below and you will go directly to my store.
 
~ Donna
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors