Thursday, June 16, 2016

Bunch of Blossoms Video

Wednesday was a long day at the office, so since I didn't get a chance to make something to share, I thought I would share this awesome video from Stampin' Up!




This video features the Bunch of Blossoms Bundle, which I have but haven't played with yet.  I can hardly wait to make some beautiful things with it.  Watercolor the outline images or stamp the layers making it look like you watercolored.

If you are viewing this from you email and you can't see the video, then click HERE to see the video.

Thank you for looking in today.  I hope to have time to make something to something to share with you tomorrow.  These next few months will be hit and miss with my real job and long hours, but I will do the best I can!

Happy Thursday!


3 comments:

  1. Looks fun but I will have to watch the video later. I need to whip up 2 cards...a birthday card by 5:30 tonight and a sympathy card for tomorrow. My next door neighbor's dad was taken off life support this morning and he needs some comfort. He came to get Ted for a Teddy hug and tell me about it. The birthday party was moved up a week on me!

    Looking forward to seeing what you make with this set.


    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry to hear about your neighbor's Dad oh and just before Father's Day. That stinks. That is so sweet though that he can come over for a Teddy Hug to make it better.

      Delete
    2. They are the couple that have the big Burmese Mountain Dog that is Ted's BFF. The dog is big and is playful and doesn't just hunker down for a hug or to be stroked. Always up and into things. They will be moving next month to Buffalo, NY. Freida, the dog, will love the snow but not sure if Chris will since he will have to shovel/blow snow. I hadn't even thought about it being so close to Father's Day. Oh geez. He had a heart problems and a stroke etc. last week. The one day he was doing better and then something happened during the night like another stroke only this time he didn't do so well.

      Chris

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors