Sunday, June 26, 2016

Swirly Sails

Can you believe how many wonderful things can be made with Swirly Scribbles and Swirly Bird?  I've spotted several that looked similar to my card below and decided I just had to give it a go.




Recipe:
Base - Pacific Point - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (and it appears one was bit bigger at 5 3/8" x 4 1/8")
Waves - Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Tempting Turquoise.
Sun - Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Dapper Denim, Real Red


Take the Whisper White and laying it on the Big Shot place the "wave" where you want it to be on the Whisper White, run it through the Big Shot and set the white waves to the side to use on another project.  When placing the Whisper White onto your card base, make sure all three edges are equal to your eye (sides and bottom) (sides and top).

Then using your adhesive of choice (I prefer Liquid Multipurpose) adhere one of the "blues" waves in the space where you removed the white.


I just love the fun look of this card.


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!  ~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Oh how neat for the waves. At first I just thought there were 2 colors and then I could tell there was some depth there too and then I read what you did. How cool! Really fun.

    Hot and humid here - enough said!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! It was fun to do and it seems to have turned out well. Probably could have used some clouds, but I didn't want to make it too busy.

      Just HOT here, but I'll take it over hot and humid.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors