Monday, June 20, 2016

Enjoy the Scribbles

Just a quick and easy card for today.  Been working long hours at the office and haven't had even a moment to do any crafting, but I didn't want to miss two days in a row, so here's a pretty card anyone can make with any colors they have.


Base:  Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack (Blushing Bride Dots) 5 1/2" x 2"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits - Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo
Leaves - Old Olive
Stamps:  Layering Love
Memento Black Ink


Simply cut out the Swirly Scribbles in your choice of colors.  Making one of the colors to match the "dots" you use.  So many possibilities.


Thank you for looking in today.  Hopefully this week will be less late hours and I'll be able to post each night (for the following morning).

Happy Monday!  ~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I love the polka dot paper with the swirly flower to match and then the other two goes with it perfectly. I had to look - it is daffodil delight which is one of my favorites! I like those colors together. The leaves are a great addition. I like this sentiment but one I doubt I will ever get but I think a lot of other ones will fit in this formation. Great job! Hope you don't have to work too much and can stay home in the cooler air. That has to be miserable.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris! I really love these colors together too. They just really work together! I would have preferred a different sentiment, but that's what I had.

    No late night Monday, I just couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors