Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Playful Palette DSP Thank You

The Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack is really growing on me.  I love the colors, but have to admit some of the patterns made me go "hmmmm".

Sometimes we just have to play with new items to begin to enjoy them.


The only difference in these two cards is the base.

The first one below is Peekaboo Peach done with my normal measurements.  8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4".

The second one is Sweet Sugar Plum - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"


The rest is the same on both cards.

Basic Black - 5 1/4" x 4"
Playful Palette DSP - 5" x 3 3/4"

Very Vanilla for the Sentiment and Basic Black for the Scalloped Circle.

Emerald Envy 3/8" Ruched Ribbon


These cards could really be used for just about anything.  My favorite kind of card!


To purchase anything you see from here, click a pic below to go to my store.

Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Tuesday!  ~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. I like your cards, not sure which is my favorite. I like the paper but I wish they had less of the peach and flamingo on it and more of the darker blue and green maybe. I know, you can't please everyone! That ribbon looks so pretty on there and I heard from others that it is great to work with as a simple knot lays nicely. The thank you is nice font too. Love the black mat! Great job as always.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chris! I'm liking the paper more and more. Some sheets more than others, but it is growing on me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors