Thursday, June 30, 2016

Cutest Swap Ever!

I hear thunder outside, so I need to make this fast again.  We had some good rain Tuesday night, for about 10 minutes, but the thunder was fun to hear too!

So, I simply have to share my Upline's Swap Card from Tuesday's Team Meeting.  This was made by Lorri Heiling.  I just LOVE this!  This bear is on my next order and I can hardly wait to share it.

Flat, it looks like this:  Cute as can be....


With a little magic, it looks like this open and stands up perfectly!  Plus there's a little message waiting inside!


Thank you Lorri for your fabulous ideas and being such a great inspiration!

Going to sign off - the thunder is louder and I want to go enjoy it!

Thank you for looking in!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I thought I would see a zillion cards made with this bear right off the bat but I haven't. So, this is a treat. It is fun seeing the different color too - perfect for a shower present. Lorri does such a great job. I can't wait to see what all you do with this stamp set. I like the way the card sits up and reveals the sentiment. Very cute! Thanks for sharing it Donna.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I'm with you, I thought I'd see more of it, but that's okay, I know it will be coming! Did you see Patti Bennett's adorable bear with a patriotic theme. Oh it is adorable!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I saw it and it was very cute. Maybe towards Christmas there will be more things using the bear. I don't plan on buying that set though.

      Chris

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors