Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bright Blossoms - Summer Smooches

I just love this little stamp set that you can purchase this month - 2 months before it is available in the next catalog.  It is called Bright Blossoms and I just love all the possibilities that it holds.  This adorable card idea comes from Sandi MacIver.


Recipe:  Cardstock - Whisper White
Ink:  Stampin' Write Markers - Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi
Stamp Sets:  Bright Blossoms (125495 w / 12549 c) and Delightful Dozen (122650 w / 122652 c)
DSP - Summer Smooches (125409)
Extras:  Dimensionals and Eyelet Border Punch (119853)

Thank you for looking in!  Have a fabulous weekend and a Happy Easter!

God Bless!
~ Donna
 

1 comment:

  1. So bright & happy. Sure to cheer up anyone who isn't feeling well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors