Sunday, April 8, 2012

Masculine Birthday Card

Working on several things today that I've been wanting to try.  I just finished this Masculine Birthday Card and I was so thrilled with how it came out that I just had to share.  Even more exciting is it's my own design for a change... haha... no CASEing today!  This truck is one of my favorites to watercolor - it just looks perfect with the watercolor look, no matter what color is used.


Card Recipe:

Stamp set:  Countryside (w-116998 / c-120495)
Stampin' Write Markers - Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Garden Green, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper
DSP:  Mocha Morning (122366)
Extras:  Antique Brads (117273), Aqua Painter (103954)

Thank you for looking in.  Hope you had a wonderful Easter Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Nice masculine design and beautiful job watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Perfect man card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors