Saturday, April 28, 2012

Catching Up on Posting Some Cards

This card uses the Bright Blossoms stamp set from the Summer Smooches promotion.  I really love these colors together.  Melon Mambo and Pacific Point. 

With this week being Administrative Assistant's Day (week) Linda made two cards for the occasion.  This one she gave to Jean - isn't it gorgeous!!!??? and the one below she gave to me.  I think they both came out beautifully.   The above card uses the Twitterpated DSP - I'm going to hate to see that go, it's just so pretty and of course the one below uses Summer Smooches which will be available again in the new catalog in June.


This adorable card idea comes from Maria Sanchez - her card can be found on Splitcoast Stampers here.  The Owl Punch is used for the "overalls" and then snipped to look like shorts.  The clouds were formed with the Cupcake Punch.  Brittney made this one for a baby shower she's going to this weekend.  I think it's one of the cutest cards I've seen in a long time!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors