Friday, April 27, 2012

Join My Team for $99.00!!


Beginning May 1st, Stampin' UP! is offering a fully customizable Starter Kit for new recruits at a new lower price of $99!

This will give you the perfect start to your business (or hobby addiction) your way!

When you join as a new demonstrator, the choice is yours to put together a kit with any of our current high-quality products -- you can choose up to $125 worth of any Stampin' Up! products! You'll also receive a business supplies pack (valued at $65) to create a kit with a total value of $190 that still ships for FREE!

With the introduction of the new Starter Kit, new demonstrators will no longer have the option to purchase another kit or the add-ons. If you want to order the current kit option, you will need to place your order by 30 April 2012, 11:50 PM (MT).

So, even if you don't want to be a Demonstrator, this is a great way to get all of your own supplies at a 20% discount on every order plus receiving incentive awards along the way.

Please contact me if you are interested in joining my team.  I'd love to have you!

Have a great weekend!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors