Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tempting Turquoise Wedding Cards

A co-worker of ours is getting married this weekend and the colors chosen perfectly match with Tempting Turquoise.  How nice that is for making beautiful cards for him and his bride!

These two cards are both made by Linda from our craft group.  I think she did a fabulous job on both of them!  Her inspiration was found on Splitcoaststampers by searching under "wedding".  The card with the butterflies was done by "mrsbriggzee1" and the one with the hearts was done by "lbl".  I'm sorry I don't have more information on them but neither one had a blog or details.



Aren't they both beautiful?  I think Linda did a wonderful job!

Thank you for looking in.
~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Both of these are so pretty! Love the bride & groom hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Linda! Turquoise is my fave color and to say you did it justice would be a huge understatement!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors