Friday, April 13, 2012

Stampin Up! Retired Lists to be issued this weekend!

Exciting news - Stampin' UP! will issue the Retired Stamp Sets list on April 15th, and then issue the Retired Accessories list on April 25th!   I will post the lists on my blog as soon as SU! gives them to us.  I'm really excited to see what will be going and praying my favorites will not be on the list!


RETIRING INFO: The Retiring Stamp Sets will be available until May 31st, but the Retiring Accessories will only be available While Supplies Last.   Learn from my experience and if there is something on the list you really want... buy it right away, don't wait!  Too many times I've waited, even an hour too long and I missed out on something I really wanted.  Same can be said of the Clearance Rack.  There are new items being added there, so be sure to take a peek and see if there are any of your favorites there.


The current Catalog will end on May 31st this year and the 2010 In Colors (Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, and Blushing Bride) are retiring. We also know that the Decor Elements vinyl wall decor line is retiring and the Simply Adorned jewelry line is retiring.  I really LOVE the Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz colors, so I know I'll be stocking up on those. 

NEW CATALOG INFO: The NEW 2012-2013 Annual Catalog will start June 1, 2012 and go through May 31, 2013.  There will be fewer pages because the NEW Semi-Annual Catalogs (Holiday Catalog and Spring Catalog) will be larger in size and hold more specialty items and season-specific items that will be taken out of the Annual Catalog. For example, the Annual Catalog will still have some Christmas items, but not as many as there are now. There will no longer be 3 Mini Catalogs anymore, instead we'll have 2 Semi-Annual Catalogs that run for 5 months instead of only 4 months! Even more exciting is that the Holiday Catalog will start August 1st, lots more time to plan those Christmas and Holiday cards.

My guess is the Retired List may be longer than usual since they are downsizing the main catalog so much, so be prepared to make your lists as soon as you see what will be going away. 
 
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors